Saturday, September 1, 2012

September

It is hard to believe that today is September 1, 2012.  Where did this summer go?  The weather is sure looking like fall. :( 

I just had the most amazing B and B guests.  It was a Mom and son.  The Mom, takes her adult childrean on trips all over the world.  This trip was for her son.  I'd say he was only a couple of years younger than I am.  It was very refreshing to see a son treat his Mom like a queen.  This is one of the major reasons I own a B and B.

It has always amazed me how different B and B guests are from those that stay at a hotel/motel. My B and B (knock on wood) has never been damaged or had anything broken.  It has never had anthing major stolen and the guests are always very respectful and prolite.

Once again I have great guests from another foreign country.  This has been the year for B and B guests from other countries.  I wish I could travel as much as all these people.  However, if I was out of the country, these B and B guests would not be staying here.

Enough for today.  I'll be back at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment