Saturday, September 1, 2012

End of August

Will, in less than 4 months, Christmas will be over.  I have B and B people for another 4 weeks and a quilt retreat in fours weeks.  This has been a very busy non-gardening summer. 
I was very sad today.  I had to miss a fishing trip.  I went to see what they caught.  Boy did they have a great day.

I went to an amazing wedding last weekend.  It was held in an airplane hanger.  They had the hanger door open and the guests looked out at Mount Alice.  It was a beautiful sunny day.  The wedding only took 15 minutes.  The reception was in a white tent and blue metal building.  The chandelier that hung in the building was amazing.   I just learned that it was handmade my the bride, her Mom and the wedding planner.  It was pretty classy for Seward.  It was fun seeing and talking with a lot Seward people that I don't get to see very often. 

http://images.shaklee.com/video/show.php?video=DifferenceLandmark

http://content.shaklee.com/shaklee/flash/show.php?video=First90Days

These are great videos.  Please watch and let me know what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment